Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ficsmin of Davao accepts payment for participants of this coming 72nd Agro Trade fair

The Ficsmin of Davao City announced that they will be accepting payments this coming February 28 for the Agro-Trade fair to be held at the SM city. a friend of mine asked me to accompany her to the MTS (Matina Town Square where the secretary is located. I will accompany her because she is my friend and I am also interested in becoming a member of the said group for I am also a plant collector and plant hobbyist. I love to participate the Agro - trade fair but I still can showcase my items because I need to propagate more to be able to compete with the existing Davao City gardeners. Maybe this coming Kadayawan festival I will be able to participate.

1 comment:

sweet strawberry milkshake said...

Hi,

Do you have FICSMIN's email address and contact number? I am also interested to participate as an exhibitor in the Agro-Trade Fair during the Kadayawan this coming Aug 2009.

Thanks.