Friday, August 29, 2008

Fixing my desktop computer for three consecutive days


Yesterday I called my friend who is a computer technician by profession. I ask him if he can fix my desktop computer because I cant browse a specific site but I have the access to all the sites that I wanted to visit. It really gave me a problem because I can't fix it all by myself. I have ask many friends online but they too can't understand why is it happening because only selected IP addresses were bugged down. until yesterday morning, a friend of mine from United States send me a message telling me that there is no problem with my computer unit. It is the website that I am referring too was the one damaged by the so called DDOS attack. It is a kind of virus that was spread by one of the spammers who just want to destroy files online but fortunately this morning it was already back to normal. I would like to encourage developers and website owners to protect there sites from the the bad elements.

No comments: