Saturday, August 30, 2008

Is Nick Jonas courting the disney Star Selena gomez?


Nick Jonas is keeping coy about his rumored romance with Selena Gomez.
On Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Tuesday, Seacrest asked him directly if he were dating the 16-year-old Disney star.
"Well, she's an amazing girl, and anybody would be lucky to be dating her," Nick, 15, said.
See red carpet photos from the 2008 Teen Choice Awards.
Seacrest pressed on: "Well, are you?"
"Well, like I said, anybody would be lucky to be dating her," Nick said. "I think she is a part of our music video, and that is why all the rumors started. But yeah, she's a cool girl."
Seacrest continued to grill him: "I'm just gonna wait for him to say yes."
Nick replied, "It's cool."
Would you see her outside of work, Seacrest asked.
"I probably would," Nick said.
Do you know when her birthday is, Seacrest asked.
"I do when her birthday is," Nick replied.

No comments: