Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New stalls in the mall the offers fashion accessories


I went to the mall this afternoon with my friends. I have noticed that there were a lot of new stalls that offers different items. Most of the items they sell are fashion accessories. There were store that sells a wide range of Singaporean gold such necklace, bracelets, pendant and fashion rings. The attendant told me that their items are 10K and the price are quite cheap for it cost only 350 to 500 per item. I asked the attendant if their gold fashion accessories from Singapore won't fade and she said it is really long and lasting but it is only 10K. I am not really familiar with the gold accessories because I don't have even one. Oppppssss......... I remembered during my elementary days that I have tried using my moms fancy accessory bracelet but it is made up of plastic crystals. I am not really into gold accessories because I can't afford to buy it but I like watches very much.

No comments: