Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Zip Line at the Outland adventure





A week ago, a friend of mine asked me and invited me to an outland adventure. She told me that there is a place in Davao city that offers a thrilling activity called Zip Line. I accepted her invitation because I am also an outdoor activity lover. We traveled almost 30 minutes to reach the said place and as we arrived the place I have noticed that the place is so mountainous and full of tall trees. At first I find it so normal but when I saw the cables that connects to other mountain that will Zip you to other end of other mountain , that is the time that I felt so nervous. I said to my self that this is really a thrilling adventure. Outland adventure was really a perfect place for a person who was looking for a super thrilling adventure. so if you want to experience like superman flying from one end to end, you should try the superman outland adventure at the Outland Adventure along Maa road Davao City.

1 comment:

ziptheusa said...

We love to zip line! You should come check ours out if you ever get to Texas.

www.ziptheusa.com