Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A 24/7 ban is strictly implemented on videokes in Davao City


Our good mayor of Davao Rodrigo Roa Duterte has ordered the banning of videoke machines inside residential areas, 24 hoours a day, seven days a week. The mayor expresses his ideas and explained his side regarding the implementation of the rule about the videokes during his TV programme every Sunday entitled "Gikan sa Masa Para sa Masa". He said that videoke machines must be banned inside residential areas since it is a nuisance to other residents and especially students who wanted to study but could not due to the loud noise coming from the videoke machines. I myself agree with the rule because I experienced a lot when one of my neighbors was operating a videoke business and I couldn't sleep nor study my lesson because of loud musics.

1 comment:

Miss Little Piggy said...

Can you believe I just got into a brawl with my neighbor because of their stupid videoke machine tonight? Aba matutulog na ang anak ko at me klase ang lakas ng videoke nila. I am really determined to do something about it this time. 2 years of tolerating them is more than enough.