Friday, September 19, 2008

My Favorite Luxury items


I am car fanatic. I love to watch new cars available in the market but my favorite car brand is the Mercedes Benz because of its elegant look even on their vintage design it is still very classy. there is a small Mercedez Benz car tht I like now named smart car but don't you know that that the Swatch Group was the original designer? The idea for the car was born in the 1990s out of a partnership between Daimler Benz and the Swatch Group. The theory was that Swatch would pair its design savvy and hip appeal with Mercedes' legendary engineering; together the two would build the ultimate vehicle for urban transportation. While the Smart car received a lot of buzz and was recently introduced into the United States, the car has yet to make money and Swatch has since sold its share of the company back to Daimler. It is much better if you have the two items in your position the Swatch watch and the mercedes Benz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have a very nice blog.
Tell me what you think about mine.