Sunday, September 28, 2008

I bought my new blood pressure apparatus


I work before as a medical representative that's why I am so familiar with some of the medical accessories. I bought one full automatic watch type blood pressure monitor so that whenever there's a need to get one's blood pressure I don't need to run to the nearest hospital just to have a blood pressure. I am living in a compound area where three families are present. All of them are my relatives and 2 of those always needs medical attention. Aside from having a history of high blood pressure, we also have a history of asthma that's why wherever I go I always bring with me my anti-histamine capsule for my protection. It is better to know the basics in first aid so that when the actual thing happens we are always ready to give the right and temporary care.

No comments: