Monday, September 22, 2008

I love the taste of a deep fried milk fish

This is one of my favorite foods, A deep fried Milk fish. I always buy a milk fish during weekends. I love the taste of this fish particularly in its belly part because it is where you can taste the most delicious part of the milk fish. There are a lot of ways to prepare a milk fish. You can grilled , deep fried, make a soup or prepare a boneless milk fish for frying. This food is high in protein. I really love the taste of it. Try it for yourself. I am pretty sure you will love the taste too.

1 comment:

GiGi said...

So I just googled milk fish and came across your post.
I just bought some milk fish belly at the Asian grocer and I am curious about what it tastes like.
Obviously you like it but I as wondering if you could tell me what other fish it might resemble? Thanks!