Saturday, September 20, 2008

Playing my first online DOTA game


We went to the mall this afternoon to buy for grocery items. My aunt together with my sister-in- law went directly to the grocery department. I roam around the mall looking for something new. As I walked along the series of stores inside the mall I found one internet cafe that offers different kinds of online games. I was really amaze how to play those online games because I have not tried even ones. My nephew named Cykie Dodge who always sat infront of his desktop computer kept on inviting me to play online games such as DOTA, Ragnarok, The generals, Call of Duty and the like. To make the story short, I entered the establishment and try to play the game. At first I really don't know how to operate it that's why I always seek for help from an attendant. After a couple of minutes of playing , I started to learn the basics and some of its rules. I 'm starting to love the game. Now I knew why kids becomes an addict when it comes to online gaming.

1 comment:

GarenaGamer said...

wanna learn more about dota?
go visit
http://neutralcreeps.blogspot.com

you should try FUFU NINJA too
its way more exciting than dota

http://fufuportal.blogspot.com