Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ahfat restaurant is what dabawenyos are very proud of when it comes to fine dining

Ahfats guisado
Ahfats Fried rice

The famous Ahfats green soup

The Jelly fish appetizer

Everytime I think of food, I always crave for Chinese foods. I have tried almost everything when it comes to food trip. From food chains down to restaurants but there is one thing that I like most when it comes to fine dining. There's nothing can beat the taste of the food served at the Ahfat restaurant that is located at the back of the Victoria Plaza Mall along J.P. Laurel Avenue Bajada, Davao City. They are offering great tasty food such as Green soup, Crabs, steamed Pompano fish, Seapou Guisado, Deep fried prawns and lobsters and the like... The cost is quite expensive compared to Dencia's Davao" but It is very satisfying. The amount you pay is really worth of the food you eat. To all people out there, local and international tourist and friends, I strongly recommend if you visit my hometown Davao to dine at my favorite Ahfat foods and restaurant.

No comments: