Friday, October 10, 2008

Making a family tree

Me and my family are applying for an immigrant visa to Australia. We have gathered all the documents needed from school records, birth certificates down to employment certificates but there is still one requirement that I need to do. They required us to submit a family tree. I immediately browse a site where I can make my family tree easily and luckily I found this site named Find Family Tree wherein you'll be able to find all the necessary information you'll need to begin making your very own family tree based on their state of the art genealogy database. It is so easy to create a family tree with their family tree maker, all you have to do is Just type in a bit of information about your family and they'll search for historical records and more that can instantly help you grow your tree. So if you want to make your own family tree, visit their site now at http://www.findfamilytree.org/.

No comments: