Monday, October 27, 2008

The best seafoods restaurants in Davao City

Lobster , shells, prawns

There are a lot of restaurants in Davao that offers special foods at a reasonable price. I have been here since birth that's why I knew all the restaurants here that offer great menus. If I am going to rate them from the top I would say that the number 1 restaurant for me in Davao is Ahfat food and restaurant that is located at the back of the Victoria Plaza Mall followed by the Sen Ton Whan restaurant just beside the Ahfat store then third would be the Pards restaurant located infront of the Peoples Park of Davao that is very much popular of their Lobster dish, then followed by the The Buffet Palace located along Mc. Arthur highway Matina Davao City. These restaurants are the best among all other restaurant in Davao that offers sea foods dish. Their prices are quite expensive but trust me you will be very much satisfied what they have in store for you. You will be 100% satisfied with their food as well as their services try it to believe.

No comments: