Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An Easy Way to Search For An Alabama Area Codes


I have a long lost friend named Ronny. We have no communication with each other since he got married with my college friend Anna. All I know about him is that they resides in Alabama. I asked one of our common friends and she told me about Ronny's phone number. I want to call him but the problem is I really don't know its area codes to be able to complete the call. I immediately search the net to look for a site that provides a list of all area codes existing in Alabama. Luckily I found the Alabama Area Codes site that provides a complete list of Alabama Area Codes. Their Area Code Search is so easy to use, all you have to do is choose an area code and you will see an updated list of any phone number exchanges and extensions tied with it. It is so simple, Isn't so? So the next time you need an area codes, visit their site at www.usaareacodes.org/alabamaareacodes.

No comments: