Monday, October 13, 2008

Locating my friend

I have a close neighbor named Alex who was convicted of a crime 9 months ago and I was not able to visit him for I really don't know the exact location where he was brought. I kept on asking some of his friends but no one knew his where abouts that's why I consulted one of my friends named Ondu who is an expert when it comes to computers. He told me that If I want to have a full information of my convicted friend, I can easily find his whereabouts through a county inmate search that is provided by a site named Prison Inmate Locator. It is a site wherein you can find inmate records as well as inmate license records and all other pertinent vital records. Luckily, I really found his exact address and information. Thanks to this site for it gives a big help on locating my inmate friend. For more information about the Prison Inmate Locator, visit their site at www.prisoninmatelocator.org .

No comments: