Thursday, October 16, 2008

Locate people instantly worldwide

We are planning to have a high school reunion this coming December the 16Th and my batch mates are gathered yesterday to form different committees that will act on various matters. I belong to a committee that will handle on communicating and giving information to my fellow batch mates that includes batch mates who are residing abroad. At first, I find it so hard in locating them because I still have to gather their information manually and their whereabouts but when my friend Ram told me about the People Locator a site named Worldwide Poeple Locator that provides a system of searching for people by name and being able to track down address, phone number and more.. ,I am more comfortable with my task because of this sites services. I was able to get their information quickly. So to all people out there if you looking for a long lost friend and want to get their information immediately try to visit the Worldwide People search site at http://www.worldwidepeoplelocator.com/.

No comments: