Sunday, October 26, 2008

My neice favorite cartoon character is Barnie


My niece Keisha is so fun watching cartoon series. She always follow the schedules of her favorite cartoon network. Everytime when we go to the mall she always asked me to go to the Toy Kingdom, a store in the mall that sells a variety of toys that includes stuffed toys. In an alley where stuffed toys are displayed, she always looks for Barnie. She loves Barny so much because of its color I think or its because of his character in the TV series. I really don't know what he like most about Barny. I just give my niece everything she wants as long it can makes her happy. This coming Christmas day I am planning to give her a Barnie stuffed toy as my Christmas gift to her. I am pretty sure she would love it.

1 comment:

Tony333 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.